Main things to know :
- Be very careful of the traffic jam in Milan if you have rent a car. You can easy have one hour or one hour and half from the center of the city to the airport !
- Terminal 1 is for international and national flights.
- Terminal 2 is refer for low cost flights, mainly Easy Jet … But take care because other low cost are sometime in terminal 1.
- Remember your are in Italia ! Even is a big city with speed and stress, people are very very nice and if you ask something they appreciate to help you !
- RENT A CAR : it’ super easy at Milano airport, I have test Avis. The agency is large and you don’t wait. I recommend to reserve before so is faster and ten minute after you have your car. Don’t forget to take your drive license !
Airport codes :
- IATA : MXP
- ICAO : LIMC
What the airport deserve ?
Here you can find International routes from Malpensa with European City ( rank by busiest routes) , active link go to the others details page of the airports :
- Madrid, Spain to Malpensa
- Barcelana, Spain to Malpensa
- Paris-CDG, France to Malpensa
- London, United Kingdom to Malpensa
- Amsterdam, Netherlands to Malpensa
- Munich, Germany to Malpensa
- Copenhagen, Denmark to Malpensa
- Vienna, Austria to Malpensa
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany to Malpensa
- Pargue, Czech Republic to Malpensa
- Brussels, Belgium to Malpensa
- Lisbon, Portugal to Malpensa
- Dusseldorf, Germany to Malpensa
- Athens, Greece to Malpensa
- London-Heathrow, United Kingdom to Malpensa
Milan Malpensa deserve also domesctic routes in Italy like :
Catania, Naples, Rome, Palermo, Bari, Lamezia Terme, Olbia, Brindisi, Cagliari and some others.
Want to follow or search a plane ? Waiting for someone or waiting a flights ?
Just look here! 🙂 Click on a plane and you’ll have all information on a plane, including a little photo of the plane! 🙂
thank you www.flightradar24.com !
If you need more or simply to be sure my informations are update, please refer the official website of the airport here :
http://www.airportmalpensa.comAll these informations are based on my experience, I’m not responsable of any use of these informations and consequences. English is not my native langage, I appreciate all emails help me to improve this website and my culture !
You have an experience to share at Milan airport or in Milano ? Don’t sit there ! Tell us in a comment or send me an email with an article !
9 Responses to “Flight and travel to Milano Malpensa Airport !”
Only wanna input that you have a very nice web site , I enjoy the style and design it really stands out.
thank you junior !
Hello to every single one, it’s really a fastidious for me
to visit this web site, it consists of helpful Information.
May I simply say what a comfort to find somebody that truly knows what they’re talking about over the internet. You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people ought to check this out and understand this side of the story. It’s surprising you aren’t more popular because you most certainly have the gift.
Relax This Side Up https://translate.shs-security.co.uk/37.html The Dave Bridge Trio Surfin Down Under
продвижение сайта в поисковых системах цена Сегодня весь рынок – это интернет, народ ищут там все, что им нужно, любой продукт или данные. И согласно статистике, чаще всего, люди делают это через популярные поисковые системы Yandex или Гугл.
девон рекс особенности породы по ссылке Девон Рекс